NEWS & UPDATES
- Term – I Syllabus Class I to IX & XI 2023-24
- Rakhi Vacation H.W. (23-24)
- Celebrating 77th Independence Day with Unity and Patriotism*
- First Periodic Test Syllabus 2023-24
- Yugantar celebrates 100% Result in grade 10 CBSE . Venya Asati added one more feather in the score card by securing first position with 95.6% marks. Rajnandgaon 12 May. The results of CBSE grade 10 board exams were declared by CBSE . Yugantar Public School, a leading institution in the field of education in the state. In these announced results, a total number of 19 students of the school proved their academic talent by scoring more than 85% marks, in which Venya Asati (95.6%), Arpana Mehar (93.8%), Jayshree Kushwaha (93.8%), Siddharth Mahapatra (92% ), Shreyank Sahu (90.2%), Yash Panda (90%), Anushka Singh (89.4%), Shivansh Srijan Shukla (88.8%), Preeti Rana (88.6%), Aditi Bagdi (88.4%), Monika Patle (88.2%) ), Piyush Baghel (88.2%), Shrivalli Pahade (88%), Anshdeep Singh Bagga (86.4%), Nand Kumar (85.8%), Sugandh Ghansani (85.6%), Arpit Srivastava (85%), Shruti Parayani (85% ), Raksha Daga (85%) are prominent. The result of the school was as follows – 6 students scored more than 90% marks, 13 students scored 85% to 89% marks, 14 students scored 80% to 84.9% marks, while 60% to 79.9% students scored There were 60 students. Thus a total of 93 students secured first division, similarly 48 students scored more than 75% marks. Created a new record by passing 100 percent students in the tenth board. On this occasion, the entire Yugantar fraternity Chairman CA Vinod Sadani, Secretary Mr. Vinay Dadha, Treasurer Mr. Mishrilal Golcha including the Principal, Mr. Abhishek Khandelwal congratulated the students, wishing them a bright future.
- Yugantar takes deem privilege to share the breakthrough set by Tanvi Bindal at the threshold of the academic year. The meritorious Tanvi secured first position in grade 12 CBSE in the entire Chhattisgarh State. Board of directors overwhelmed by the outstanding result, visited personally the achievers to felicitate them. It is a matter of great pride to get the first position in Chhattisgarh . Tanvi Bindal, a student of Yugantar Public School, has made the city proud by securing 1st position in Chhattisgarh State by securing 98.2% marks in CBSE 12th Board. Tanvi has created a new history by securing first position in the state . She has made school, district as well as her parents proud by scoring 99 marks in English, 97 in Economics, 100 in Business Studies, 100 in Accountancy, 95 in Physical Education. Today Principal of the institution Mr. Abhishek Khandelwal, Chairman of the Management Committee CA Vinod Sadani, Secretary Mr. Vinay Dadha, Treasurer Mr. Mishrilal Golcha, Director (Academics) Mr. Sushil Kothari, Director CA Ajay Singi, Mr. Narendra Kotadia reached their residence to congratulate the student. In the history of Yugantar, this ia the first time that a girl student has scored 98.2% marks. It feels like a dream come true for all of us. They congratulated Tanvi Bindal along with his family. Her mother Mrs Deepti Bindal has also thanked the principal and the management committee. The family members were very happy when the Directors visited the homes of the students and congratulated them and they told during the conversation that it was very difficult to return to the mainstream of education after the online studies of the Corona period. During this, the school helped them. All the teachers did it. Support was also received from parents and relatives at home. The Principal made available the question bank sets of all the subjects free of cost to all of us.The principal of the school and the directors of the management committee also always motivated all the students for good results. All the teachers of the school worked tirelessly day and night to teach all the students. Students are always in need of proper guidance and encouragement, which Yugantar has always given us. Principal and Directors of the school was congratulated the following students as well as their parents for their achievements , Shubhi Agarwal (95%), Gursheen Kaur Bhatia (94%), Ritika Jain (92.2%), Maulik Jain (92 %), Chhavi Jain (91.6%), Dishika Motlani (91.2%), Vinay Jain (90.8%), Aarav Verma (90.2%) . The parents praised the dedication of the directors towards the institution.
- YEARLY SYLLABUS ( 2023-24)
- Summer Vacation Homework 2023-24
- APRIL MONTH CELEBRATION (23-24) – GRAND PARENTS DAY
- Felicitation Ceremony 2022-23
Yugantar – A Modern Gurukul
Motto : Vidya Karma Kausalam
- State of Art infrastructure with lush green campus.
- Sumptuous pure vegetarian meals.
- Separate Hostels for boys and girls.
- Complete sports arena with modern amenities.
- Smart classes with techno savvy gen-next teachers.
- Teachers students ratio - 1:20
- Wi-Fi campus.
- Focus on multiple intelligence development.
- Management sponsorship to economically backward meritorious students.
- Soft skills development by professionals.
- Sports Complex.
- Campus Television.
- Gym & Swimming Pool.